£40000 - £45000 per annum
12 days ago
Digital Marketing Manager | Tech Start-Up | Central London
An incredibly successful start-up with huge financial backing who are disrupting the way hundreds of thousands of users get the best discounts on the high-street through their every-day shopping. These guys are partnered with some of the biggest names on the high-street and this list is only growing. This is your chance to facilitate the growth of new customers and play a key role in this exciting story.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing and working with internal staff/external agencies, your role will be to create, execute and optimise company global digital marketing strategy.
- Create a marketing message that resonates with target audiences
- Implement marketing strategy across digital channels to drive user acquisition
- Develop and manage online channels
- ROI focused to drive cost effective user acquisition
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing activity by channel
- Draw actionable insights from Google Analytics
- Using tools to automate marketing and communication to drive new user conversion, community and retailer engagement
- Implement A/B testing techniques to improve acquisition and conversion
- 3 - 5 years experience in digital marketing position
- Strong hands-on experience with digital acquisition channels
- Creative thinker with a good marketing brain
- Ambitious and career driven
- Experience with tolls such as AdWords, SEMRush, Tag Manager and more
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox