26 days ago
Sphere Digital have partnered with a multi-national consumer technology retailer who are looking for a Digital Manager to join their team to help identity strategies using data analytics in order accelerate growth across Europe.
Our partners are looking for an individual who is strategic and commercial, that has solid previous experience who can take ownership of the marketing campaigns from a digital perspective analysing activity in order to make recommendations for optimisation.
Previous experience working within Retail/FMCG will be hugely beneficial.
The initial contract will run for 6 months, however there is every potential that it will extend.
Please note the role is starting immediately, so can not look at candidates with notice periods - thank you!
- Working with retailer to build optimisation to roll out
- Implementing a digital strategy maintaining key Retail accounts
- Outlining strategy in order to grow their performance using data driven capabilities
- Evolving digital Media, web and SEP content through multiple platforms, including social and channel partner's digital platforms
- Getting involved with UX projects
- Managing the roadmap, making technical developments, recommendations to optimise the customer journey
- Managing all digital marketing campaigns
- Develop deep category expertise, build and maintain understanding of typical user journeys, the market landscape and competitor brand propositions
- Use qualitative and quantitative methods to identify consumer pain points or conversion rate optimisation opportunities in the end to end journey
- Daily management of on-site SEO programmes and liaising with SEO agencies
- Minimum 6 years previous work experience
- Have a passion for the world of Retail and Technology
- Understanding of the digital marketing space
- understanding of search, PPC, SEO, CRM and affiliates
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills required
- Working with internal teams as well as retail partners
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox