5 days ago
My client is an award-winning, high-growth technology business looking to build upon the overwhelming success they have experienced over the last 5 years. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to influence and create digital experiences across all channels to help shape and build their brand.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most highly rated technology providers in the UK. If you are looking for a dynamic, established tech brand with beautiful offices and a culture of creativity then do not hesitate to apply.
- Work with the wider marketing team and agencies to plan, manage, implement and optimize high impact digital marketing campaigns and strategies tied to business goals.
- Manage the day-to-day optimisation of the digital activities including but not limited to paid search, display, email and paid social to create brand awareness, generate leads and orders.
- Perform in-depth analysis of digital channel conversion and ROI to make recommendations and implement strategies for improvement.
- Proactively drive A/B and multi-variate testing, working with other internal teams such as business analysts, designers and product teams to increase the performance, conversion and engagement of all user journeys. Improve digital content, metrics, design and conversions across all key customer journeys.
- Provide detailed reporting, analysis, forecasts and be confident in presenting this back to the wider team. Analyse, review and report on all digital marketing activity and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and insights to drive future program enhancements
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – Marketing
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox