5 months ago
This is an exciting new UK based brand of a global industrial business supplier based in the US who’s aim is to disrupt the UK market through innovation. This is a start-up environment but with the financial backing of an established global player meaning that fast growth, quick implementation of new ideas and career progression are all at the top of the agenda.
This is an Email/CRM Marketing position and they are looking for someone with who has been and who will thrive in a position requiring them to manage the full life-cycle of campaigns with complete autonomy. In addition, there is scope for this person to take control of Social Media activity and manage SEO if experience is right – however this is not essential for the role.
- Refine and deliver the marketing strategy
- Growing, analysing and segmenting of the customer house-file
- Diarising and planning the ongoing marketing calendar
- Responsibility for email marketing KPIs, setting and delivering on overall goals
- Build and manage company Social Media profiles
- Provide assistance in the management of SEO (content, copy and managing agency)
- 2 years’ experience in an email marketing position
- Basic experience of HTML (specifically around email marketing)
- Able to use web analytics software, specifically Google Analytics
- Sound knowledge of “organic” Social Media marketing
- SQL knowledge an advantage
- Excellent command of the English language, preferably with some experience in writing content for Search Engine Optimisation
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould