5 months ago
I am currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join an award-winning start up, Education organisation that organises academic summer programmes for students around the world. They are a super-fast growing organisation based in Old Street.
- You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining their online marketing campaigns.
- You will oversee all online marketing initiatives to ensure customer engagement for recruiting and manager a team of freelance writers.
- There will be scope in the role to recruit a junior team in the future.
- Manage their paid advertising platforms, including Google Adwords and Facebook Ads.
- Deliver an effective digital marketing strategy.
- Plan and develop relevant site contact (on-site and external), style, layout and landing pages.
- Develop the content strategy for their own website and on third party sites.
- Have demonstrable experience in digital marketing and content marketing.
- Be proficient in using tools including Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Experience with marketing automation tools and CRM systems.
- Familiarity with social media and social media advertising.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Marketing
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Laura Mann.