13 days ago
I am currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a luxury street-wear retail start up based in London. This is a super exciting opportunity to join a growing start up who is backed by some of the world’s biggest fashion houses. They are about to launch in 35 top tiered luxury outlets Worldwide. This brand is loved by the likes of Beyonce, Cara Delevingne and Victoria Beckham.
- Responsible for developing and delivering the digital marketing strategy.
- Driving customer acquisition, frequency and retention through relevant channels (search, organic/ PPC, email, affiliates, display, social media etc.
- Accountable for working with the internal ecommerce team and digital marketing partners to deliver site traffic targets on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Drive sales and customer engagement across all channels, including their own partner sites in the UK and US with mass global expansion planned.
- Manage third party agencies across different digital marketing channels.
- Manage the content and marketing calendar.
- Manage the weekly E-mail plan.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to monitor digital marketing success.
- Experience in running successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience with social media platforms and advertising models.
- Commercially minded and an understanding of the luxury sector.
- Experience within in fashion or a fashion forward brand, including for a high-growth small or start up business environment.
- Experience of day to day management of agencies.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Senior Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Laura Mann.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox