about 1 month ago
My client are a fantastic in-house brand who specialise in retail products sold all over the world. They have a powerful brand, with a leading in-house marketing team running campaigns across Paid Search, Paid Social and Display marketing.
You will work side by side with the Managing Director and Founder of the business, who has grown the company rapidly over the past few years. Joining these guys will see you joining a team with a great culture, shared passion and exciting opportunities to work on some incredible campaigns.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, the majority of your role will span PPC, Paid Social, Display and Video campaigns whilst developing and mentoring more junior members of the team. You will be working hands on in Search and Social campaigns as well as leading the strategy of the accounts working with the MD.
They are looking for someone very strong in PPC and Adwords, who ideally has good exposures to the other channels mentioned above. Please only apply if you tick these boxes!
- The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years’ experience running Paid Search campaigns ideally in an agency environment with some exposure to Paid Social.
- You should have excellent communication skills, a real drive to learn and a passion for making an impact.
- A strong knowledge in all elements of Paid Search.
- Ideally have experience working across Paid Social.
- Experience managing multi-market campaigns and working with multiple clients.
- Management experience is ideal.
- An overwhelming passion to learn.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
- Friday drinks on the company!
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
or email: [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox