£30,000 - £40,000
6 months ago
Founded 12 months ago, this Start-up have grown from 1 to 20 people across the UK and the US working already with household names with billings in excess of $20 million. With this massive growth potential, they are looking to continue to bring people on board and get involved in all of the digital campaigns they run.
Joining these guys at this stage, and with the rate of growth they are showing will offer you unparalleled progression and bespoke 121 training from the founders in the company and the opportunity for you to get involved in high-level business decisions. This is the kind of opportunity perfect for someone interested in taking on more responsibility, and one day even starting a business of their own.
Joining my client at this time will see a huge amount of growth potential quickly in your career as they continue to grow. We have just taken on 10 new jobs across London, New York and Washington due to new client wins, showing that this company really are going places!
They will have you take ownership of some of their biggest and best accounts, mentor and guide more junior members and work and learn across other channels like PPC and Programmatic too!
If you’re looking for a fast paced, exciting environment with lots of real progression, apply now!
- You will have between 12 months and 5 years’ experience of media experience managing and implementing campaigns on the Facebook platform.
- You will ideally have some experience of working in a digital media agency.
- You will have had exposure to analysing data, mathematical or financial diligence, forming relationships and strong communication methods.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You will embrace the evolution of the online social sphere
- You have some strong client-facing experience
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here