£32,000 - £36,000
24 days ago
A top 10 award winning media agency with a reputation in the market as a forward thinking and entrepreneurial organization. The network continues to be commended & recognised across the industry including Network of the Year, Global Media Agency of the Year and as Agency Network of the Year.
With a team of around 300 people who are driven by the ethos to Continually Create Difference for clients. They believe that every idea they have and pound they spend should have a positive influence on consumer thinking and behaviour and ultimately deliver a demonstrable, profitable return for clients.
They also believe that in this industry it is ultimately people who make the difference, as a result, they invest heavily in the development of people, so much so that the training and development programme has been awarded Gold accreditation from the IPA (Institute of Practitioners in Advertising) for the past two years.
The company culture is creative, future looking & brand focused. It provides the opportunity for individuals to really shine – with a less hierarchal structure than other agencies, empowering individuals and giving them real responsibility.
- This role offers a rare opportunity to work within a fully integrated team, where specialists across all disciplines (on and offline) sit together in one team.
- The Digital Planning team are responsible for planning and direct response strategy on the account, as well as client account handling.
- This role is responsible for all Digital Direct Response planning & strategy with a heavy focus on Programmatic, Search & Affiliates therefore you will need a strong analytical mind
- There are separate teams looking after buying, trafficking and campaign management, so these areas will not be part of the day to day role, although you will be expected to have an understanding of all of these areas, and to work very closely with their buying and campaign management counterparts.
- You will be a well-rounded individual who has an understanding of DR with around 3+ years’ experience, as well as understanding the impact that brand advertising can have on other channels and how DR and brand can integrate.
- An interest in, and experience of programmatic is a must for this role, and the ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate prior experience of working with programmatic suppliers to optimise campaigns and develop accounts.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary - [email protected]
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975/07860 776095
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox