£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus
16 days ago
We are looking to hire an intelligent and highly motivated Digital Media Analyst to join a global leader in online FOREX trading. This role has come about due a period of rapid growth and driven by the success of its several award-winning brands.
About the role
Reporting to the VP of performance media and working closely with the senior director of insights and analytics you will:
- Responsible for all digital program reporting and analytics including but not limited to website performance, onsite search, search engine marketing, display advertising, and social listening.
- Produce and deploy to power users standard daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly reports and/or "dashboards" usingclickstreamanalytics, BI tools, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. including but not limited to:
- End-to-end customer analytics from media source to digital property interactions to trading platform transactions.
- Partner with Media and Acquisition teams to tie On-site and off-site behaviour and trends (SEM/PPC, SEO, display advertising) with customer value/revenue realization
- Product/Platform utilization KPIs to better optimise media.
- Coordinates with internal and external teams for development and full implementation of on-site tags and Campaign Identification codes through our tag management solution (TMS) as well as any other tracking parameter implementations.
- Develop attribution and econometric modelling to improve media efficiency across all service offerings.
- Synthesizes business requirements from multiple sources including business owners, development teams, and functional group members.
- Presents verbal and written results, findings and insights to all levels of the organisation including Senior Leadership.#
What we are looking for
- Minimum of 3 years in similar role or capacity required
- Expert level proficiency with clickstream tools such as Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics is required.
- Excellent analytical, planning & prioritisation skills are required.
- Expertise with Business Intelligence tools such as BigQuery, Tableau, and writing SQL queries in an online or offline environment.
- Proficient in Media, SEM/PPC and SEO tracking strategy and measurement.
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Office suite with advanced Excel skills (look-ups, pivot tables, advanced formulas, statistical tools).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required, including the ability to clearly and effectively communicate analysis findings to internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong Project management and vendor management skills required
- Minimum of five years working in a web analytics role, including two years of experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as attribution, econometrics, competitive analysis, surveys and market research.
- Some experience in working with a tag management system such as Tealium, Ensighten, or Google Tag Manager is required.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox