6 months ago
This agency sits in an award-winning network, and deals with planning and buying for some of the world’s smartest advertisers.
Within the network, they have the largest digital operations around the world, and with a greater geographic footprint than any competitor. This role sits within the specialist division focused on b2b and b2c technology clients, specifically across the EMEA region.
This agency is looking for someone with a deep knowledge of digital media and a true passion for its progression and implementation. They are looking for someone commercially minded, who’s tenacious attitude allows them to successfully communicate why innovative campaigns are the best for their client.
- They are looking for a digital media manager. This person will be responsible for the day-to-day planning and buying of campaigns that are set to grow significantly.
- You will be required to strategically dissect and briefs to ensure delivery of the best possible client solutions across the EMEA region.
- Oversee the day-to-day activation and management of digital display campaigns.
- Run client status meetings where necessary.
- Actively work to promote best practice and efficiency gains in everything the team does.
- You will have at least 3 years’ media agency experience, primarily focused on digital media planning and buying.
- You will have a demonstrated track record of managing challenging clients.
- You will have experience of working with DSPs on both a managed and self-serve basis.
- You will have a proven ability to manage multiple deliverables and delegate effectively, whilst nurturing the development of team members.
- You will be technically and analytically minded, yet service-industry-suited with the potential to develop client leadership and more advanced staff management roles.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9754/[email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here