£39,000 + 5k bonus
4 months ago
Our client is a global leading fashion brand that are looking for a Digital Online Analyst to join their digital team. You will be required to examine their data and derive valuable insights which can be turned into successful projects. This high street fashion brand is extremely well known and this role is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to progress there career with an exciting global brand.
- Work with a variety of web analytics tools (including Google Analytics, Data Warehouse, Report Builder, Qubit products.)
- Develop a deep understanding of customer behaviour through the extraction and analysis of a wide range of data and metric types.
- Transform data into insightful and actionable recommendations.
- Identifying errors in tracking and reports.
- Survey scoping and analysis.
- Make recommendations for A/B & Multivariate tests.
- Strategic planning for the use of digital analytics data to performance of websites,
- Strong experience of a digital web analyst
- Commercial acumen
- A problem-solving approach
- Excellent administrative, multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Strong analytical skills.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Marketing
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Laura Mann.