5 months ago
This award-winning, integrated media communications agency sits within one of the world’s largest and most innovative agency networks, with over 140 offices across more than 50 countries. They are a dynamic, creative and influential agency network that collectively combine to make them the most awarded agency network in the world. They have regular releases throughout the year on multi-million-pound campaigns and are keen to be innovative and forward-thinking with their campaigns.
This agency is looking for someone with a high level of attention to detail, as their employees are efficient and precise in their work. They are looking for someone passionate about the film and entertainment industry who will take an innovative approach towards digital campaign planning.
- They are looking for a Digital Performance Planner. The role entails digital planning across display, programmatic, social, video and search in a small, tight-knit team.
- Oversee delivery of digital performance planning across a world-leading film and entertainment client account.
- Work collaboratively across all agency departments to deliver creative and data driven planning solutions.
- Maintain strategic integrity from the planning stage through to implementation and delivery.
- Focus on quality, consistency, efficiency and innovation.
- Frequent meetings with and presentations to the client to ensure cohesive plans and strategy in line with branding.
- You will have at least 18 months’ agency experience, primarily focused on digital media planning.
- You will be able to think strategically and tactically, challenging others in a constructive way. (These two don’t go hand in hand so do we need two bullet points here?)
- You will be passionate about driving knowledge and have a hunger for learning about client developments in the vertical.
- You will have a passion for entertainment and how it drives the digital media world.
- You will have a good knowledge of doubleclick and facebook.
- Be a proactive and positive team-player who consistently meets deadlines whilst maintaining attention to detail.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9754/[email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here