about 1 month ago
A highly established and global media owner developing and distributing content internationally across a range of sectors like Sports, Lifestyle, Movie & Entertainment and, Science & Factual focusing on creating, programming and distributing content across various countries. The brand this role focuses on is one of the media owners most prestigious brands in the Travel, Science and Factual realm.
They work with some of the best photographers, scientists and journalists to deliver engaging and educational content to the global community. Additionally, they work to reinvest their proceeds to help fund conservations and education.
You will be working with hardworking and motivated individuals in a friendly and collaborative environment.
This media owner is looking for a digital planner to join their UK team. This role is a great opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge to help you further your career with.
- This role focuses on display and social channels where you will be working alongside a digital manager, assisting in the planning and providing support to the sales team.
- There is regular communication with the operations team that is based in the US. You will be working with a team of four and be focusing on data from the channels as well as an element of planning.
- You will be generating online plans, proposals and strategic recommendations in response to client and agency briefs.
- There will be requirements to monitor ongoing success of campaigns, providing updates and implementing necessary optimisations to meet the client’s goals.
- The important skills in this role is the use of excel to a high standard as well as using display channels. Additionally, you will be required to report on campaign performances and getting involved with partners across a range of sectors like luxury goods and travel brands.
- Minimum 1.5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or digital planner role
- Experience in Digital Ad Operations (Ad Ops) would also be considered
- Advanced Microsoft skills particularly in Excel
- Analytical mind with a methodical approach to problem solving
- Ability to project manage, prioritise work within a tight deadline
- Collaborative, flexible and highly organised individual
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and DoubleClick planning and reporting software is a plus
- A basic understanding of digital media tools such as Dart for Publishers
- Proven interest and knowledge of the media industry
- Great communication both verbally and written- Must be fluent in English
- Be able to articulate to teams/partners data and make recommendations when required
- Proactive and hardworking individual with the willingness to learn and develop
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
02086297602/ [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox