£25000 - £28000 per annum
19 days ago
Digital Planner - Global Agency - entertainment client - up to £28k
This agency sits in an award-winning network and deals with planning and buying for some of the world's smartest advertisers. Within the network, they have the largest digital operations around the world, and with a greater geographic footprint than any competitor. This role sits within a specific client team, working across over 23 markets globally.
This agency is looking for someone with a deep knowledge of digital media and a true passion for its progression and implementation. They are looking for someone commercially minded, who's tenacious attitude allows them to successfully communicate why innovative campaigns are the best for their client. This role requires someone with an enthusiasm for entertainment clients.
- They are looking for a digital planner/buyer. This person will need a strong knowledge of all digital channels (Social, Search, Video, Display) in order to create detailed media plans - particularly paid social.
- This client is exciting, with launches throughout the year - you will need to be genuinely enthusiastic and proactive during busy periods and deliver consistently high-standard work.
- You will work collaboratively across all agency departments to deliver creative and data driven planning solutions.
- Maintain strategic integrity from the planning stage through to implementation and delivery.
- Be in regular contact with the client, presenting plans and attending their offices to meet.
- Some responsibility for the work and development of the planner and account executive on the team.
- You will ideally have at least 18 months' media agency experience, with a proven track record of delivering multi-channel digital campaigns.
- You will have a strong working knowledge of programmatic and adserving, and social planning and activation.
- Proven experience using YouTube, GDN, Facebook, RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers or other optimization platforms, as well as media tools such as TGI, ComScore etc.
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, complimented with strong attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills.
- You will be enthusiastic about the ents industry and the media landscape as a whole.
- You will be excited about getting more contact with clients and developing ownership of that client relationship.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox