£32000 - £35000 per annum
14 days ago
Digital planning manager - Soho based agency - London
This digital performance marketing agency are forward-thinking and pro-active, leading in their industry through a data-centric, ROI-positive approach. Based in Soho, they pride themselves on having a culture of inclusivity and fun - it really is a place where people can thrive if they get stuck in and put themselves out there - all opportunities are there to be seized!
They are looking for a talented, experienced performance planner to help grow the agency's clients through exceptional client service and media planning. This role requires someone with a pro-active approach, who is hungry to learn and progress in the media industry.
- Working closely with the director and senior director to develop and manage strategic performance campaigns for key clients.
- Ownership of client relationships and digital media plans - building campaign and data strategies to evolve growth opportunities and revenue.
- Work closely with the wider internal teams to help form overall strategy, planning and execution of campaigns.
- Assist on new business pitches.
- Drive best practice media solutions whilst ensuring integration across the agency.
- Develop the careers of more junior team members.
- You will ideally have at least 3 years' experience in performance planning across mobile or digital.
- You will have a passion for digital innovation, advertising and technology.
- Proven experience managing more junior team members and progressing their careers.
- Highly numerate - comfortable with large data sets with a good attention to detail to identify client trends and opportunities.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- You will be a self-starter - ambitious and committed to achieving results.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox