5 months ago
I am currently looking for a Digital PR Lead to join the largest independent digital agency in the UK. This independent agency works with major brands in fashion, travel and finance and have grown to 160 people in the past 4 years.
Cool collaborative central offices include pool table, beer fridge and ice cream machine to name a few things. You will be responsible for the delivery of digital PR for their clients to encourage coverage of their content, attendees to their events and engagement with competitions, giveaways and other outreach strategies.
- You will lead the team that drives the digital PR strategies and their overall approach to content marketing.
- You will know what it takes to run a successful digital OR campaign given budget and resources.
- Report into the Head of Content & Engagement, with the Head of SEO as a key stakeholder.
- Work alongside a team of specialists in content creation, content marketing, social media and SEO.
- Line manage and mentor a team of 2-3 digital PR specialists. The team is responsible for the day to day running of digital PR campaigns.
- Work with senior management to decide the long-term direction and strategy for their digital PR approach.
- Manage a roadmap of activity to make the strategy reality.
- Define and manage the approach for proactivity engaging with influences.
- Meet with clients to discuss the strategy, execution and results of their outreach campaigns.
- You will have a solid understanding of the value of digital PR.
- Worked in a similar role at an agency or client side.
- Have a strong understanding of the distinct nuances of working with various audiences such as bloggers and influences compared to press and journalists.
- Good understanding of the value of Digital PR.
- Experience of using PR and influencer tools.
- A good understanding of how search engines work and off-site SEO strategies.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2032 [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here