about 2 months ago
A thriving international & independent digital marketing agency are looking for a Digital Programmatic Planner to join a modest & growing team in an office based in Central London.
Working with exciting clients, this agency never fails to deliver the best digital campaigns, whilst maintaining the belief that their people are their team are at the heart of everything they do. This is the perfect experience to grow in the digital world in an agency which is dedicated to you and your progression
As part of the display and programmatic team; you’ll work with an outstanding and tight team of three traders and AdOps specialists, a junior media planner and buyer, the senior strategist and head of display.
The team sits as part of the wider paid media department with other digital channels. Working alongside the Senior Strategist you will be supporting in leading client’s display and programmatic strategy ensuring the best and innovative solutions are delivered at all times.
You will be responsible for managing the planning and (direct) buying for a handful clients, leading in the planning and ongoing campaign management. Day to day, this will mean working alongside other channel teams to deliver on strategy, working within your team to deliver and supporting Client Services in communicating with the client.
- 6-18 months experience in Digital Marketing, Performance Marketing, Digital Planning &/or buying, or Programmatic Planning &/or buying
- Campaign project management from planning to delivering on PCAs
- Experience across both brand and DR campaigns and clients
- Can put together a comprehensive and detailed media plan
- Be able to plan across the full spectrum of display and programmatic (direct display, programmatic, native, mobile, video etc.)
- A passion for data and data informed media planning
- A passion for creative and broad understanding of digital asset requirements
- Familiar with DSPs, DMPs, Adserver
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Head of Media Agencies & Contract Marketing
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox