20 days ago
A leading automotive brand is looking for a Technical / Digital Project Manager to work on a brand new programme of work for one of their longest standing clients. This role is a 3 day per week requirement as they have a full time team, and need additional support. The 3 days could be any combination that suits someone’s individual circumstance, althought ideal for the client is Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, on site in their Central London office. This is truly and exceptional project with a phenomenal end client brand- really cool company, I LOVE this brand.
A Digital Project Manager is required to manage and be responsible for web-based digital projects, mobile and web for a brilliant end client brand. You would works as part of a team providing support in having responsibility for ensuring that projects are delivered to meet expectations as well as on time and within budget.
As Digital Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering first class digital web projects, that look great and work brilliantly. You will be very hands on, dealing with creatives, copywriters and developers daily.
They require an experience Digital Project Manager who is able to produce detailed project plans with accurate timescales, budgets and resource requirements, working alongside the rest of the development team.
As Digital Project Manager you will accountable for keeping track of projects against their baseline and produce weekly status reports to stakeholders. You will be a key point of contact within the team for senior management, stakeholders and key users. This project is critical to the businesses transformation and focuses on data automation.
The following skills are essential for this role, you must demonstrate them clearly in your cv:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager
- A strong focus on web based digital projects, web builds for clients
- Agency side experience is hugely preferred
- Knowledge of the full SDLC project lifecycle
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies, including daily scrums, sprint planning and release control
- Drawing up cost and timeline proposals for solutions and producing corresponding project plans
- Presenting to senior stakeholders
- Identifying and defining project scope and objectives
- Liaising with developers, web designers, project managers and testers, including both in-house and offshore resources, to ensure everyone has a clear understanding of the requirements
- PRINCE2 or PMI certified
- Must be an articulate, strong, confident communicator, able to work under pressure, juggle multiple projects and manage demanding challenges
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 // [email protected]
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox