9 months ago
A leading commercial broadcaster are looking to hire a Digital Project Manager into their digital arm of the business, based here in London. They are a multi-award-winning media company and own several brands that are watched by millions across the country.
The successful Project Manager will get the opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward-thinking media company, helping to shape the future of television. You will be working alongside some of the most talented digital minds in the industry across a portfolio of platforms. You will be responsible for playing a big part in the delivery of new features and data services across the business. The team are very collaborative and promote an agile environment.
If you are a Project Manager currently looking for a new exciting role where you will have an impact from day one, please read the below to find out more about what they are looking for…
- Experience of digital tech project management within a multi-discipline team
- Experience of agile project management methodologies – sprints, stand-ups, stories, velocity, retrospectives, sprint planning, showcases etc.
- Experience of successfully delivering digital projects in a media-related industry, ideally in a broadcast environment
- Experience of managing multi-disciplinary development teams
- A proactive and flexible approach to work, comfortable juggling changing priorities
- Comfortable managing multiple projects or work strands at the same time
- Awareness of wider market knowledge and tech trends to help make sound project management judgements and decisions
This company has a unique mix of direct culture and offers market leading progression. They are looking for a python developer who wants to continuously develop their skills and stay with the business for a long time.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Andrew Mason – Manager Creative & Tech
0203 76 9754, [email protected]