£40,000 - £45,000
9 months ago
The Digital Project Manager will work closely with clients and agencies to define and deliver digital marketing solutions across a wide range of channels in an Agile environment. You will scope, implement and provide ownership and leadership of data and digital marketing projects directly and for projects delivered by the other teams.
- High levels of autonomy and skill to make decisions
- To define and implement technical solutions such as automated processes, custom reports,subscriptions, API integrations and competitions that fully meet the needs of our clients
- To provide technical consultancy, support and training to both internal & external clients in order todeliver a wide range of customised solutions, such as multi-channel delivery, surveys, CMS and email marketing platforms
- To devise database solutions whilst working closely with Technical Developers and the Data Science team to integrate backend solutions
- To be the main point of contact for existing and new clients for medium or large sized projects
- To scope and deliver new client onboarding projects ensuring a seamless transition
- Requirement gathering directly with clients, production of quotations and presentation of the proposed solution back to the client
- To ensure high quality QA processes are adhered to and projects are delivered successfully
- To keep abreast of developments in the digital marketing arena and to constantly look for new ways to deliver improved solutions for our clients’ challenges
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Digital Marketing industry
- Technical ESP platform skills and third party tools
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with HTML and CSS and advanced digital marketing techniques
- Ability to work with agility, being flexible and adapting to changing client requests
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Managing client relationships – both face to face and via telephone, email etc.
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9754
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Andrew Mason