£30,000 - £35,000
6 months ago
My client is a digital marketing agency that works with a wide range of brands offering them a full end-to-end digital service.
The work across all area of digital, but have a real focus on data for consumer insights, optimising digital media, embracing new channels and launching new brands.
The role will be part of their Customer Experience team and will involve working closely with an internal team of developers and designers. You will be involved in managing website and microsite builds and most importantly a variety of testing on their client’s websites to improve acquisition and retention.
- 3+ years in a similar role where you operated as a Digital Project Manager
- 3+ years of agency or client-side experience specifically in an area of Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Web Development, Website Optimisation, or Email Marketing
- Experience working on A/B Multivariant testing projects, as well as Testing Platforms such as Optimizely/Maxymizer/Adobe Target/VWO
- Experience with a range of project management systems and software
- Experience working with multiple teams including strategy, design, development and QA.
- Experience managing monthly budgets ranging from £10k-£50k.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9754
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Andrew Mason