£200 - £250 per day
18 days ago
An iconic media owner with a strong focus in the sports and entertainment sectors are looking for a Digital Project Manager on a contract basis. The Project Manager will have responsibility for ensuring that the businesses projects and campaigns are completed on time and within budget, to the highest standard. Projects handles by this team are very varied, and will essentially involve elements web build / microsite build, content production, social media management, advertising and even event management on a small scale. In this role the Project Manager will be client-facing and dealing with senior stakeholders day to day. The role reports into a super talented Client Solutions Manager.
This Project Manager will work across a number of key accounts working with luxury brands and iconic sporting venues. The core responsibilities are as follows:
- Building and managing project schedules
- Liaising with clients and agencies to track work streams, issues as well as update on progress
- Collaborate required assets and resources
- Ensuring deadlines are met and quality is exceptional
- Monitoring, recording documenting results
In order to be successful in this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- 2+ Years’ Experience in Project Management
- Strong time management, administrative and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A key eye for details
- Passion for sport, entertainment and brilliant brands
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact send me your cv to [email protected] Applications will be reviewed in the order within which they were received.
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Hudson.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox