6 days ago
A US owned Global Media Owner is looking for a Digital Sales Planner to join one of their leading publications comprised of award-winning media, including magazines, television channels, websites, interactive editions, apps, and books all related to Culture, Travel & Environment. Trusted, unbiased content is delivered to millions of influential consumers around the globe.
This is a role for a Digital Sales Planner/Administrator to join the UK based global partnerships team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a busy, creative sales team across a huge portfolio of digital and social platforms.
Your responsibilities with include:
- Working with Digital Operations Manager to service the growing demand for the digital offerings
- Collaborate and support London based International Sales team in the creation and activation of digital campaigns across global and local websites
- Generate online plans, proposals and strategic recommendations in response to client and agency briefs
- Enter ad orders to ad serving systems (DFP, FreeWheel), generate online IOs and liaise with Ad Ops on creative assets/tags implementation
- Proactively manage live campaigns to ensure full delivery. Monitor ongoing success of campaigns, relaying updates and implementing necessary optimisations to meet clients' stated and/or implied goals; working closely with digital Ad Ops team in US & relevant Sales lead for each individual campaign
- Prepare weekly and end of campaign reports using DFP, FreeWheel, Moat and Google Analytics. Format Excell reports ensuring the raw data is sorted and presented in a clear and easy to read fashion. Present campaign insights and recommendations in a visually stunning PPT reports including data analysis and visualisation (graphs, charts etc.).
- Communicate internally when issues arise in flight, with recommendations to exceed client's expectations.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of available advertising programs, site information, pricing strategy and resources.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Digital Advertising, Digital Planning or Digital Marketing
- You’ll have huge enthusiasm for digital and social media as well as knowledge of excel and strong organisational skills
- You will be a highly collaborative team-player who can support a global sales team working across multiple markets and time zones
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritise, solution orientated approach and great communications skills are vital as well as a basic understanding of digital media planning tools
- Graduate in a relevant field
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Doubleclick planning and reporting software
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary - Head of Media Agencies & Marketing Contract
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox