£250 per day
4 months ago
Launched in September 2005 & now over 140-strong, this agency is one of largest independent media agency’s in the UK. Not only that but they have a totally unique culture & approach that is different to any other agency in the UK, recently attracting accolades from Campaign, Media Week and shows testament to this alternative ethos and approach.
Their success can be directly attributed to the levels of client service, planning and implementation (buying) value they deliver for clients that is truly unrivalled elsewhere. They have a unique working environment and open structure which encourages personal development through early client contact, team work/training and exposure to all media from day one. One of the Top 10 in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work for in the UK – this is a truly inspirational place to work where not many people leave!
They currently work closely with valued clients across a diverse range of sectors with an emphasis in the Entertainment, Gaming, Music, Retail & Sports client and annual billings in excess of £230m.
You will be joining the digital team, which, like the rest of the agency, challenge themselves to deliver bespoke strategies for their clients. As a team they are used to a fast paced working style, so you will need to think smart and act fast.
There are a number of roles across the business with different variations of clients. This agency works on the basis that they like to meet people first, find out what makes them tick and what their passions lie and then find a role in the business that matches this. They don’t put people in boxes or restrict their thinking in this way – not all size fits all so if you’re interested then get in touch and let me set up a meeting!
- Develop strategic digital recommendations using planning tools (TGI, YouGov, BrandIndex, AdDynamix, Race, Mediatel), client data and past campaign learnings.
- Generate Digital media plans & work closely with the Digital Activation team to implement
- Have a good understanding of the wider media landscape i.e TV/AV & offline media, to enable joined up planning for your clients.
- Write / present post campaign analyses of media campaigns, including future learnings.
- Present innovative media ideas to our clients, we should always look to challenge them with our thinking.
- Provide insight/plans for pitches when needed (outside of your direct client roster), as we are a growing agency and team.
- To facilitate the sharing of internal learnings across the digital team and wider agency.
- Ensure that all elements of digital campaigns run smoothly and the client is up to date on all activity.
- Facilitate briefing process to media owners in Digital
- Experience in a digital planning or cross media planning & buying role
- You will live and breathe media and be an innovative forward-facer always looking to discover and test the best new developments that are right for your client.
- You’ll be a ‘practical’ person - a ‘doer’, someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done.
- We’re an agency built on culture and collaboration – to build this you will have great interpersonal skills, be confident speaking to teammates, clients, 3rd parties, and media owners - politely & positively
- A strong work ethic is important – you will be self-motivated and able to take the initiative as a leader or integral member of your team.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Head of Media Agencies & Contract Marketing
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary