about 1 month ago
A fantastic top 10 UK Media Agency are looking for an outstanding Digital Senior Account Manager to join their successful digital team.
The digital investment team plan and buy across digital display, programmatic, social, mobile and video and you will get the opportunity to work across all these platforms! They are a sort after agency who are evolving and growing with an impressive client list. They have lots of fantastic new clients and this is a great time to be joining them!
This media agency are looking for a digital specialist to join the team:
- You will play a key role on a portfolio of luxury and fashion brands.
- These clients put digital at the heart of their campaigns
- They are looking for a digital lead to advise and work collaboratively with.
- This role offers a great opportunity for an ambitious and talented individual to take their career to the next level.
- As a proven digital display specialist you will be highly regarded by media owners, clients, colleagues and will have developed close relationships with them.
- As the Digital Senior Account Manager you will be comfortable in supporting training and coaching junior team members and getting involved with wider department programmes and projects.
- You will enjoy exploring new opportunities for your clients in the market that are not just about digital but more about identifying synergy between different platforms and technology.
- You will already be a Digital Senior Account Manager at a media agency or an accomplished Digital Account Manager looking for a step up and have a thorough understanding of the digital landscape.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox