8 months ago
As an incredible Global Digital Marketing and Media Agency, this company can offer you the fast track to your career as a digital expert. If you are already working in a digital role and have passion for strategy, then this is the place for you.
You will be joining to work with a range of clients and supporting new business. The company work with brands across the digital landscape and facilitate digital learning across all clients and part of helping them on digital journey to create something new across the whole agency not just one sector.
Although this is a media and marketing full service agency you must have experience in digital media planning across display, social and search.
They are looking for people who are passionate, proactive, dedicated and looking to make a name for themselves in media.
- This role is for an experienced Media practitioner to come on board and lead the client portfolio on innovation and technological advances.
- You will join a team of strategists to identify opportunities with your clients and solve problems.
- In this role you will be working directly with the client and delivery teams for these clients to deliver digital strategies that excel.
- You will have a background in Display, Search, Mobile, Programmatic, TV, Press/Print, Social etc., to drive aligned Media solutions.
- We are looking for a good all-rounder with an excellent understanding and experience of Media Planning across all digital channels (esp. Display, Programmatic, Paid Social, Search and Video)
- You will deliver guidance backed by data and insight and your knowledge of the media landscape.
- They want someone who is really passionate about media and cares about taking this partnership to the next level!
- The ideal candidate will already be an expert in media with a good grounding in advertising.
- It is essential that you have experience in Digital Media Planning in an agency environment to be able to deliver at this level to manage and grow a team of experts.
- You will be a credible and strong communicator with the natural ability to present and deliver confidently.
- The person coming in should have working knowledge of all channels as he/she will be exposed to the wider company across all digital projects. It’s a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience of working across multiple disciplines.
- It is desirable that you will have experience in Traditional Planning as well as cross media knowledge.
- You will need excellent organisational skills, a proactive attitude and have the ability to manage and mentor a team, as well as influencing the senior team with the delivery of solutions and delivery of reports.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Media Planning & Buying
0203 763 9758 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here