£60,000 - £70,000
8 months ago
A leading independent and international media agency that connects people to brands. Their media strategies are based on people’s behaviours – understanding how audiences think, feel and act – so that we reach them contextually, during the moments that matter.
They work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production.
They are looking for a digital strategist to take their behavioural planning approach to new creative heights in digital media. You will be at the heart of interpreting audience understanding and behavioural insight into creative digital media strategy. You will work with client service, strategy and media activation to develop clear digital strategy with effective and robust measurement. You will oversee the delivery of strategies once live and make recommendations throughout campaigns to ensure we continue to meet clients objective.
- You will have excellent knowledge of all digital media channels both paid and non paid.
- You will be creative in your approach to digital media whilst understanding the limitations of what is possible!
- Ideally working as a digital strategist currently or with demonstrable digital strategy experience.
- You will have an interest in applying behavioural science to media and will want to make your mark by generating first in market opportunities for clients.
- You will be a confident presenter and leader.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital and media so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.