£90,000 + Options
9 months ago
This digital agency is unique in their offering, growing 100% year on year and have recently seen the benefits of working in a niche market by winning business from several major global brands. We need an experienced Digital Strategy Director who is internationally-minded and an organisational wiz with a track record in delivering amazing work and curious about exciting new markets.
We are looking for a Strategy Director who is an entrepreneurial leader to join this growing management team and be ready to drive innovative strategy with best in class digital execution and dynamic creative, all backed by data and insight. You will also be working on the agencies product offering from Branding, Experiential, Social, Video, PPC and SEO and moving the business forward.
We are looking for a quick and able learner who will be working with the largest online markets in the world.
You are comfortable with Research, data and formulating insights into a clear and cohesive communications strategy, creating customer journeys and ensuring that strategy flows through into execution. You are consistently seeking the best possible insights to influence the best creative ideas, regardless of channel.
You’ll be responsible for the strategic oversight and strategy across all of their work and providing Client Services and the Creative Teams with strategic direction on all projects. You will be a leader at the agency, working with cross-discipline teams, actively building the reputation of their strategic consulting capability through the development of superior strategic solutions, as well as new products, processes and knowledge management tools.
You will create, ideate and produce marketing activities that results in business value for the client. You will understand and merge client’s commercial, marketing and communications objectives. Working collaboratively with internal teams, you will drive achievement of key client business objectives. They love impactful creative, but you must ensure they are grounded within commercial/business situation. Above all, you will be actively trying to generate commercial value for both the agency and their awesome clients.
Managing senior client relationships is also a key part of the role, you will operate at the most senior level in a client’s business, not afraid to have the tough conversations when necessary, but also willing to adapt to their needs. Being a strategic partner means much more than delivering communications strategy presentations – you’ll be expected to be a trusted advisor to senior clients providing ongoing expertise and insight into their audience and category.
Finally, you will lead the strategy in new business pitches. And, often completely lead on new pitches to keep impact behind new business. Prepare presentation materials and pitch presentations. Bring Creative and Client Service teams together to draft process and deliverables for proposals.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience brand/marketing/communications strategy experience in integrated, brand and digital communications.
- Proven track record of building clients’ businesses and expansion of client accounts.
- Ability to identify strategic needs, lead all aspects of planning with sound business recommendations, and generate alignment with key business partners.
- A convincing presenter, able to sell total communication strategies to clients and inspire them to buy into breakthrough ideas that don’t follow category conventions.
- Have a deep understanding of the digital channel capabilities for the campaigns to use as point of reference for the creative and messaging executions – clear and proven expertise in performance, social and other digital channels.
- An appetite for winning business, pitches, awards.
- Builder of effective teams. Clear management and teamwork skills with a natural ability to inspire those around you.
The company is in a nice central London working environment with many benefits including lots of snacks to enjoy. Working with great clients with equally smart and passionate individuals will make this career move fulfilling.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Global Senior Business Manager
+44 203 869 2030 / +44 7889 801 367
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Darren Rapp. https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenrapp/