Up to £65.000
about 1 year ago
A thriving media network internationally connected and delivering to the biggest names in technology, retail, FMCG, beauty and travel. They help their clients build brands not campaigns. Their work has been recognised at media festivals, have received awards globally for creativity, media prowess, training and development, as a family friendly company and are renowned as winners!
As well as an outstanding benefits package, all employees are encouraged to hot desk and promote inter-team learning and peer-to-peer training. The social culture is varied and rich with everything from organised sports teams, yoga in the office, beer in the evenings to book clubs and beauty treatments. They want to create the best experience for their employees and really respect the need for work life balance.
This is a unique role to sit in a team of 6 digital consultants within a large media agency. You will work in a dedicated leadership team to provide digital consultancy and drive digital vision for the agencies biggest and most progressive clients. You will be the first point of contact with senior clients to develop digital strategy for their brand and then navigate the internal teams to plan & activate this to ensure constant innovation and efficiency central to the client’s strategy.
- Extensive experience in Digital Strategy/Planning with large clients
- Ideally international experience
- Senior leadership skills with the gravitas to manage c-level suite
- Will have already exhibited a demonstrable track record as a valued and trusted member of the team
- To be able to work with clients in a consultative way to help them translate internal business objectives into specific digital objectives and developments.
- To communicate a compelling and inspired vision or sense of core purpose; someone who talks beyond today; talks about possibilities; is optimistic; creates mileposts and symbols to rally support behind the vision; makes the vision sharable by everyone; can inspire and motivate entire units or organisations.
- To be good at establishing clear directions; set stretching objectives; distribute the workload appropriately; layout work in well-planned and organised manner; maintains two-way dialogue with others on work and results; brings out the best in people; is a clear and frequent communicator. Blend people into teams; create strong morale and spirit in his/her team: shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue.
- To provide challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; hold frequent development discussions; is aware of each person’s career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them. Pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organisation; is a mentor and a people builder.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary – Head of Media Agencies & Contract Marketing
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]