£60,000 - £70,000
4 months ago
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable global media business in a newly created strategy role that works as part of team who manage the supply and demand of advertising inventory. You will be part of an experienced operations team who work collaboratively to achieve goals and ensure the company meet agreed delivery expectations with clients.Well known for it’s culture this company looks after their people and create a positive environment for people to succeed in. Although a big business, they feel like a small business where you can have a big impact on the company’s success.We are looking for an experienced candidate with skills in media operations that wants to take on a new challenge. You will work with pricing, scheduling, sales and product to come up with innovative ways to achieve supply and demand goals.
- Create and develop strategies that maximise price and inventory to be able to accommodate sustainable growth.
- Find tactics to ensure the company can accommodate the bookings coming in.
- Work with sales teams to ensure the structure of deals delivers the best use of price and inventory.
- Ensure systems and processes deliver best practice.
- Experience in a media operations role.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Able to work with a high performing sales team.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2031 [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for www.linkedin.com/in/tinasmith85