3 months ago
Our client is a global customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 120 countries. They are on a mission to accelerate their clients’ growth by building the worlds’ most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, innovation and the development of world – class teams.
The Director of Conversion Rate Optimisation will be responsible for shaping and defining the vision for CRO and will be the driving force behind the team’s strategic plan.
You will bring deep industry knowledge of CRO best practice, and you will take a leading role in developing the Conversions team, process and technology to maximise RPV across the different conversion funnels that they operate.
- Studying industry best practice and trends to develop and refine the Conversions Team picture of success, and setting the team’s strategy and direction.
- Working with Product Managers to conceive, shape and develop the proprietary CRO technology
- Managing a team of six that is expected to triple in size in the next year, including accountability for their learning and development and setting their objectives
- Defining the workflow and process that the conversions team will execute against to drive RPV improvements
- Working with the Data Engineering and Analytics teams to define and deliver the art of the possible for data driven CRO
- Developing new ways of working to drive performance from new conversion funnels as the product mix evolves
- Working with business partners in the business to identify opportunities
- Working with the Corporate Development team to input potential CRO upside into acquisition investment cases
- You will be an experienced leader who has the capability to lead an exiting team as well as building and growing the department
- Ideally you will come from a client-side background
- Experienced defining the KPI framework that will be used to measure the effectiveness of team members’ and, more broadly, the CRO activity
- Has the proven ability to bring the numbers to life, to translate the abstract into concrete consumer journeys and behaviors.
- Proven ability to designing and managing the implementation of core analytics configuration
- Gravitas in dealing with senior stakeholders and comfortable with challenge.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us NOW!
0203 869 2041 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.