5 months ago
I am currently looking for a Director of CX to join an agency based in London with offices in both London and New York. This agency is curious and passionate about technology, and truly believe in and encourage continuous leaning. You will join their growing, innovative digital agency and lead their CX department, consisting of specialises in Behavioural Research, Conversion Rate Optimisation, UX and Digital Design and Web development.
- You will be a commercially-astute person who will work closely with team leads to deliver a range of digital, creative and business transformative projects.
- These projects will range across experience optimisation strategy, on-site testing, web design and build, user experience and market research, collaboration on end-to-end strategy with the media department, and product service innovation. You will be responsible for developing, pricing and delivering.
- Assume responsibility for the department P&L and actively contribute to the agency’s commercial success.
- Set direction for the team in line with the agency vision, commercial opportunities and client needs.
- Support the business by researching and onboarding cutting edge innovations that may influence how the business continues to evolve its CX offering.
- You will work with the Head of Strategy and Delivery and discipline heads (Media, Research, CRO) on supporting client roadmaps.
- Oversee strategy work for clients across experience optimisation, customer journey mapping, website design and build, research analysis and insights.
- Create strategic proposals and pitches.
- Own training and development plans for the CX department.
- Leadership. As a key department head, you will work with other members of the agency leadership to set directions, objectives and initiatives for culture, commercial success, operations and service offering.
- Commercially driven, comfortable in going after opportunities, adept in crafting and negotiating commercial agreements.
- Excellent client-facing skills: confident talking to senior clients and at home presenting, whether to new business prospects, clients agency leaders or team members.
- Digital marketing and ecommerce expertise. Solid experience in online marketing strategy, customer acquisition and user experience.
- Solid understanding of CRO, A/B testing, user research, web design and development and performance marketing.
- An understanding of paid marketing channels such as paid search, affiliate marketing, paid social and display that drive sales and their effect on traffic and conversion.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Executive Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here