25 days ago
Our client is an award winning digital agency offering media, tech and creative solutions to global clients. They are seeking a Director of Data to ensure the delivery of high quality data solutions spanning strategic consulting, reporting, analysis, research, data science disciplines and marketing activation. The position is both hands-on and strategic in nature, providing both strategic consultancy to clients with robust solutions that you’ll ensure we deliver.
- Grow the agency’s data offering: working with the senior board on how the practice can be further transformed into a strategic new-business driver
- Develop the analytics proposition in the areas of performance measurement and its continued evolution, data visualisation and reporting, data connectivity between agency and client side systems, and the production of insights to support those who steer investments and creative direction.
- Lead, cultivate and mentor a team including head of analytics, analytics specialists, Big Data Engineer and optimisation specialist ensuring that client projects are delivered on time and to the highest standards.
- Cultivate a healthy data and research led culture within the agency through ongoing adoption of new technologies and methodologies, elevating our thought leader status in the industry.
- Owning the strategic direction of the data proposition and associated disciplines to maximise new business revenues.
- Senior/C-Level client consultancy to maximise data as a strategic asset in their businesses throughout the customer experience from insights through to activation and loyalty management.
- Identify opportunities for furthering the agency-client relationship and contribute to new business pitches.
- Growing a data engineering function that unlocks the power of data as a strategic asset for clients through modelling, automation and activation.
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a numerate subject i.e. IT/Statistics/Computing.
- 5-7 years’ minimum experience of business/data analysis including campaign performance, customer behavioural insight, and web/mobile analytics. Gained either client or agency side but with demonstrable experience of consulting senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience deploying and using digital analytics tools: Webtrends, Coremetrics, Omniture (Adobe Analytics), Google Analytics, Piwik or similar.
- Experience in conversion optimisation, specifically around A/B and multivariate experimentation.
- Entrepreneurial and solutions seeking, able to articulate steps needed to advance the agency’s data credentials within the industry.
- Experience of wider data eco-system essential either on-premise/cloud-based through the likes of Azure, AWS, Cloudera or standalone Hadoop/SQL environments.
- Familiar with data science disciplines including machine learning and predictive/decision models.
- Previous responsibility for the strategic direction of a data/insight function ideal but not essential.
- Experience with data-driven marketing cloud platforms and their associated solutions would be ideal e.g. Adobe Experience Cloud (AEM, Adobe Target, Audience Manager), Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Pardot, Salesforce, Krux)
- Impeccable interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are critical, demonstrating the ability to present often complex subjects to stakeholders with varying technical understanding.
- Ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, and occasionally unprecedented.
- Ability to perform in a collaborative, fast-paced environment and adept at creating practical solutions to daily challenges.
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects simultaneously, as well as contribute to improvements in processes (technical or business).
- Highly analytical and having practical data wrangling experience able to translate complex data into compelling client stories and recommendations.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
02038692041 / [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Cliona Rushe < https://www.linkedin.com/in/cliona-rushe-2712729b>
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox