New York City
$120,000-150,000 + Bonus
26 days ago
This company has 4 offices across Germany, London and New York and have generated £3BILLION in revenue for their clients in 2017. They have created cutting edge Ecommerce Technology for world famous retailers globally. Having started in Germany 10 years ago they have since gone on to dominate the market before opening in the UK. In London they have gained some of the biggest retail clients in the World and again dominated the market. They are looking to do the same in New York and two years in they have already developed an enviable client list. They now need someone to spearhead their growth and scale the current team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a high growth business in a pivotal role with amazing progression potential.
- You direct and co-ordinate your team, ensuring all projects meet their strategic and financial goals
- You form strong relationships with your clients to understand and deliver on their strategic growth potential jointly with the Head of Global Digital Marketing, the U.S. Managing Director, and the CEO
- You are a vital part in the hiring process and select the right team members to deliver on our client’s expectations in New York
- You not only lead, but also grow, motivate, and mentor your team to achieve common goals. You’ll provide feedback, as well as regular appraisals
- You maintain strong partnerships with Sales, Customer Solutions, and other key internal stakeholders to improve user experience and interactions
- You’ve already gained project expertise, preferably in a multi-location environment, and you bring relevant experience from a similar online marketing position - ideally in an agency with a focus on retail
- You have a proven track record of running successful online marketing campaigns and have gained extensive knowledge of Google AdWords and Google Shopping
- You are an encouraging leader who motivates a team to achieve defined goals
- You have a hands-on mentality, are inspired to drive a growing company’s performance, and you know how to build solid relationships with clients
- You bring excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills, as well as prior experience with developing client budgets and checking in on KPIs
- You possess strong communication skills in English and can communicate with various departments as well as operate on a global scale
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
[email protected] 0203 869 2033
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox