£90,000 - £120,000
about 1 month ago
A high growth Tech start-up in Paris is seeking a Head/Director of Performance. This company is one of the fastest growing Tech Start-ups in France and due to HUGE recent funding are looking to expand considerably. After growing from 2-100 heads in just 2 years, they have received a further €80million in funding to expand further. Performance is a key area of the business for them and they are seeking a Head/Director of Performance to scale the team and take ownership over the global Performance Marketing strategy.
- Deliver Performance marketing spends and hit sales targets (SEA, Display, Programmatic, Social and Affiliates)
- Improve account management structure and efficiency using various sources
- Manage the content production for the advertising needs with other teams (Marketing, Design)
- Manage team of Performance marketers and Business Intelligence Analysts
- Develop and maintain marketing dashboards and follow investments budgets.
- Manage relationship with performance marketing partners
- Develop our marketing strategy in new markets & localize our strategy
- Work on business analytics & marketing impact to the business with business analysts & business intelligence team.
- 5-10 years of experience within Performance Marketing
- Data oriented and strong business acumen
- Experience with Performance Marketing in International markets
- Proven track investing money on various advertising platforms.
- Experience in a previous digital ventures is a plus (gaming, travel, e-commerce,…)
- Previous experience managing and building performance marketing teams
- Team player and willing to learn from others and teach others.
- Willing to work in a fast-moving international environment.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
020 3763 9756 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Anton Greig.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox