€60,000-€90,000 plus bonus
9 months ago
The company are a high- growth 360, mobile first advertising technology company. With their own proprietary technology, they connect mobile app marketers with over a billion users worldwide! With offices also in San Francisco and Bangalore this role sits in the heart of the company in Berlin. Our client is looking to hire an experienced Programmatic trader to have a lead role in the company’s strategy and development.
- You lead, train and develop a cross-functional team of talented individuals across several global offices which are responsible for delivering and developing the companies retargeting activities through their own platform.
- You work with their regional demand teams to identify the best approach to add retargeting activities to both existing and/or new customers of the company
- You interface with product & engineering teams for testing & improving existing features as well as bringing new feature ideas to live
- You have your own P&L responsibility for delivering retargeting campaign results across different campaign and client types
- You align priorities with internal and external stakeholders, manage timelines, deliveries and expectations
- Entrepreneurial attitude: getting things done and solving hard problem that might sometimes require more than just a few attempts to be successful
- 4+ years experience in the mobile or online retargeting industry
- You have min. 3 years leadership experience of which preferably at least 1 year experience of managing team leads
- You have a proven track record of optimizing campaigns for performance KPIs such us CPI, CPA, ROAS
- Experience in working within a multicultural environment with cross-timezone interaction is a big plus
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships and a good sense of business
- You have strong communication skills with external and internal stakeholders
- You like to solve complex problems and are able to prioritize between different projects at the same time
- You are a team player and don’t mind “getting your hands dirty“ to support others
- You are passionate about mobile advertising and want to bring our business to the next level
- You think big and have a passion for achievement
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant; Digital Media Operations and Sales
0203 8692047 // [email protected]