£80k to £100k + Double OTE
4 months ago
As Director of Sales, you will be responsible for generating new revenue in the UK and EMEA, cultivating long-term strategic partnerships and increasing market share. Reporting to the MD, s/he will be expected to exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales campaigns in the world’s biggest companies and brands.
- Overall responsibility for sales, customer development, and opportunity planning for the region
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities for key prospects in the region
- Manage on a regular basis pipeline development, account planning (TAS), forecasting, engagement of prospects, resource utilization, and lead negotiation
- Represent my client with client partners, third parties, at industry events, etc.
- Partner with Client Success division to ensure successful implementations, customer satisfaction, and ongoing partnership with clients
- Participate in product strategy definition with Product team
- Selling that is centered around relationship building.
- Friendly, caring personality must be Genuine and Authentic. - not a “typical” Salesperson but a true relationship builder
- High integrity, smarts and dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success.
- Online sales/sales management experience, with a proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals, delivering significant revenue and customer growth.
- Documented success in SaaS, digital media, or enterprise software sales.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in agency sales / client-direct sales and be successful at running consultative sales processes in large and complex prospect organizations.
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations.
- Creative and strategic thinking skills. This one is a must - the position is charged with
- Building strategic, long-term partnerships with digital marketing agencies.
- Demonstrate your ability to develop creative sponsorships and integrated marketing solutions that will help marketers achieve their strategic goals.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here