7 months ago
This media giant are set up to service some of the biggest household names with their enviable client list. This particular account has a Planning team, an Activation team and a Buying team dedicates at this agency.
Working on this brand, who’s relationship with the agency is well established, you will be able to make a strong commercial impact and work with senior stakeholders in both the agency and the clients business.
The agency itself is inspiring to work for; with industry events regularly, and training and development to ensure its staff are the best in the business. They have amazing offices with incredible views of London and you will work in a team surrounded by likeminded people who all work on similar clients.
This is one of the best activation teams in the industry and as such you will be working with the best. If you are looking for a team where you can grow and develop curious and brave people but have fun doing it; this could be the place for you.
As the Display Account Director in this department you will work with a fun and innovative FMCG brand with highstreet names and a key market presence. The client is one of the biggest FMCG brands in the UK and their brands are constantly changing the way we see products as well as innovating advertising for FMCG. Their range is across Food, Personal care, Hair products, household products and more. As a thought leader you will already be working on a UK FMCG client or similar scale of account. These brands are innovative, fun, energetic and fast becoming some of the most experimental advertisers in the business.
You will be working across Print and Digital campaigns in the full 360 cycle of media but these clients are Digital heavy. In ensuring that your client’s media is bought in the best way and all performance indicators are met and delivered upon you will lead a team to create the very best in cross platform opportunities.
The clients already have a strong relationship with the agency but you will continue to develop this so that all briefs are actioned quickly and you can efficiently challenge briefs when appropriate and smoothly manage the expectations of both clients and trading teams.
Naturally you will have the ability to build strong rapport with your clients and make the senior clients love and trust you. You will be overseeing the implementation of strategy and the comms plan to align to the client’s business objectives and KPI’s to the media your team is activating. Key to this is delivering genuinely integrated work and media plans.
With proven experience in a media agency previously and with experience in planning and buying (with a very strong digital background) you will fit easily into this team and be able to hit the ground running. Your confident and conscientious manner will enable you to efficiently present to clients and you will have experience of presenting before.
Specifically, you will have experience with:
- Client servicing – demonstrating proactive approach and expertise in all situations
- Industry research and planning tools in Paid, Owned and Earned campaign strategies
- Experience in the provision of accurate and insightful data analysis to drive campaign effectiveness
- Experience delivering work in an effective and timely manner
- Proven relationships built with senior level clients
- Ability to understand the complexities of the digital marketplace and how solutions can be applied to best effect
- Proven ability in planning and buying from an activation, performance or account management perspective.
- Previous experience of managing or mentoring
- Understanding of the broader media marketplace and the latest innovations and media adventures
- Excellent relationship building technique and an engaging attitude
- Can demonstrate that you have constructively challenged your clients and worked with them to develop campaigns that secured a real competitive advantage
- Good client facing communicator with some experience of presenting to clients and stakeholders
- Desirable is previous experience in new business pitches, presenting at industry events, promoting and championing your team internally and examples of collaborative work to produce strong award entries.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Kate Dickenson - [email protected]
Consultant - Media Planning & Buying
0203 763 9758
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Kate Dickenson.