Up to £40,000
21 days ago
A global agency, part of the biggest network in the UK, working across all continents and providing specialist services in media, marketing and communications. If the ordinary is not for you, if you want to challenge the status quo, if you want to be inspired and inspire others – this is the agency you can do it all.
They focus on the personal and the professional, ensuring development is achieved at all levels and you become well rounded in the process.
They help their clients build brands not campaigns. Their work has been recognised at media festivals, have received awards globally for creativity, media prowess, training and development, as a family friendly company and are renowned as winners! They have recently been crowned as the best agency to work for by industry press.
The social culture is varied and rich with everything from organised sports teams, yoga in the office, beer in the evenings to book clubs and beauty treatments. They want to create the best experience for their employees and really respect the need for work life balance.
- This is management role within the Display Investment team. The main client for this role is a huge tech giant, one of the agency’s largest accounts, and one of the biggest investors in Digital - a brand that craves innovation and new thinking.
- This role will primarily be looking after the UK Display planning and buying across the Technology & Mobile arm of the business, but you will also be expected to deliver joined up planning across the whole product portfolio. This extends to Consumer Electronics - which includes Connected TV, Audio Equipment and Domestic Appliances - and some B2B campaigns.
- These are important categories but typically briefed on an ad hoc basis, whereas the core Tech & Mobile activity is live 12 months of the year.
- The client is at the forefront of Digital and are regularly first to market with new formats, partners, technology and data solutions. There is a mix between long term planning and fast-turnaround briefs, giving an opportunity to operate strategically and also deliver quick thinking with strong rationale
- This client is the only team within the agency where all channels (Incl Global) sit together as a client team, and this allows open and smooth communication, leading to better planning and activation.
- 3-4 years’ experience in digital planning and buying from an activation, performance or account management perspective
- Experience in digital display, video, programmatic both brand and DR
- An understanding of the print marketplace is an advantage
- Experience of managing or mentoring
- Understanding of the digital marketplace, inclusive of ad-tech and programmatic opportunities
- Excellent relationship building technique and an engaging attitude
- Can demonstrate that you have constructively challenged your clients and worked with them to develop campaigns that secured a real competitive advantage
- Good client facing communicator with some experience of presenting to clients and stakeholders
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary - Head of Media Agencies & Marketing Contract
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox