City of London, London
£32000 - £35000 per annum
23 days ago
Display and Print Account Manager - up to £35,000 - London
This is the world's most geographically balanced network agency, spanning across 86 countries with over 7,000 employees. This agency was designed to be balanced in every region, so clients benefit from both global and local insights and the teamwork at the start of this agency's story. This agency is constantly pushing to change the world though media, and media through their innovative approach. You will be on a specially structured client team, with the opportunity to work on the brands that most interest you.
This agency is looking for someone with a self-starting attitude, as their employees are efficient, forward-thinking and confident in their approach. They are looking for someone to drive their publishing team, with strong experience in print and display.
- Working with prolific media owners to deliver market leading press and display campaigns.
- Collaborations with comms planners to ensure the campaigns are on brief and hitting the correct audiences, using market leading and in-house planning tools to achieve this.
- Responsibility for the training and development of more junior team members, communication to line managers of and concerns.
- Key stakeholder management; communication of market, campaign and performance developments.
- Planning and booking campaigns through negotiation with media owners, allowing for reporting on and live visibility of campaign performance.
- You will have at least 2 years' experience in a planning/buying role in a media agency, with a focus on print and digital so as to understand the market.
- Experience with planning and buying systems (Metis, Adazzle, Comscore etc).
- Deep knowledge of the market dynamics of all media, the strengths, roles and key partners in each.
- Evidenced clear communication skills, both verbally and written, allowing for strong inter-personal and management skills.
- Able to interpret data, with a high level of accuracy and good attention to detail.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox