£35,000 - £40,000
3 months ago
The DMP Platform Manager will be responsible for driving regional adoption, engagement, and expansion of the DMP client-agency programmatic ecosystem.
Our clieOne of the world’s leading integrated communications agency & the UK’s most awarded media agency delivering media and marketing solutions for over 100 of the world’s most influential & iconic brands including PepsiCo, Sony, Channel 4 & Easyjet.
They believe in the power of ideas. Ideas that inspire, challenge convention and stretch media's potential to its limits. Ideas that outsmart competitors, have the strength to build relationships between brands and consumers and most importantly, drive business growth. They make it their mission to understand their clients' brand challenges and customer needs better than any other agency in town, so they can create media solutions that deliver results way beyond expectations.
They offer a broad range of services including media planning and buying, digital marketing, search, data analytics and measurement.
The DMP Platform Manager will be responsible for driving regional adoption, engagement, and expansion of the DMP client-agency programmatic ecosystem
- Management of the DMP on behalf of the client and member agencies to deliver real business value
- Serve as control tower and knowledge hub for the twenty market agencies that rely on this DMP platform
- Be part of the audience planning process in major campaigns across key client markets, proposing technical and creative solutions to meet campaign requirements
- Maintain active dialogue and establish strong working relations with the many levels, functional groups, and markets within the client’s organisation
- Experience working with Data Management Platform technology, or
- Mastery in at least one of these areas of programmatic advertising: ad ops, tag management, trafficking, and/or audience management
- Experience in delivering and optimizing campaigns in Demand-Side Platforms (DSPs) preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team-first attitude.
- Effective decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of ad technology, online advertising and the digital space in general.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here