£45000 - £55000 per annum + OTE
9 days ago
DUTCH -AE -B_1565771552
Dutch Business Development Manager - Leading Content Management and File Sharing Platform - c.£45000-55000 base, £90000-11000 OTE + full benefits + free lunches + stock options
This is the leading tech disrupter in the file sharing & content management space finishing on top in all technology reports and they're looking to continue their global expansion.
Their technology can be used by any department within any company with a whole host of uses including marketing asset management, marketing campaign management, marketing collaboration, file sharing, app development, mobility, document security, content management to name a few.
The plan is to continue to grow across EMEA, to develop their tech and continue their strategy of internal promotions
This role is focused on delivering revenue approx. 500-600k from new and existing business in the BENELUX region.
- Full sales-cycle role from initial discovery, pitching, contract generation and closing
- Building long term relationships and become their trusted advisor in this field, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction
- Pitch to c'level teams across medium to enterprise sized companies
- Utilise and keep Salesforce updated
- Manage opportunities and to meet monthly and annual targets
- Native Dutch speaker
- Successful experience selling and closing (quota carrying) deals for SaaS technology company
- Experience at cold calling, handling objections, getting round gate keepers and pitching to decision makers and F2F pitching
- Ideally use to using Salesforce
- High levels of drive and persistence
- Degree level educated
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox