5 months ago
I am currently looking for a Ecommerce Director to join a huge international agency based in central London. They are passionate about hiring the best talent in the market to drive and deliver winning results to their globally recognised clients. This is an incredible opportunity for an individual with a strong eCommerce search background to work with a huge globally known brands.
- This is a crucial role focused on driving digital sales for two leading global brands in the spirits and fashion sector. Both organisations are passionate about the fast-evolving roles of ecommerce and data-driven digital media within their business.
- Taking lead on Ecommerce Strategy and development of these two clients, the role will require tight coordination’s and communication with both client teams, with an approximate 50/50 split in focus.
- Form positive relationships with the ecommerce leadership within these client organisations.
- Work across all aspects of ecommerce, including direct-to-consumer online stores, Amazon, marketplaces and across 3rd part omnichannel retails.
- Develop client strategies including Paid and Organic search, social media, programmatic, Amazon products, commerce auditing, content and biddable commerce channels.
- You will manager one direct report, an Ecommerce Manager and be expected to take a leadership role.
- Manage profitability of ecommerce delivery within their client base.
- Create a plan for direct-to-consumer sales, leveraging search, social and affiliate channels.
- Ecommerce search optimization – ongoing audits and recommendations.
- Ecommerce content recommendations.
- Ensure holistic search and shopper media strategies produced for global brands include ecommerce objectives and strategy.
- 6+ years experience in B2C ecommerce with digital agencies, retail or client-side organisations.
- Demonstrable expertise in performance media channels, particularly Search and has driven measurable revenues or commercia goals using data and analytics.
- The ideal candidate will have experience across multiple ecommerce models including D2C branded online stores, Amazon, Omnichannel, marketplaces.
- Web analytics skills (GA, Adobe etc) high desirable.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Executive Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here