7 months ago
I am currently recruiting for an Ecommerce Director to join one of the biggest media, content and technology agencies in the world.
They are looking for an Ecommerce Director to join their dedicated ecommerce consulting practice where you will support the delivery of ecommerce projects and engagements. You will be working with global retailers such as Tiffany & Co, ASOS and Sephora to name a few. This is quite a unique role, as you will be the AMAZON specialist within the agency and the 'go to' person for insight into Amazon. So ideally, they are looking for someone who is very familiar with Amazon.
- You will be the Amazon specialist with the Commerce hub. You will provide specialist input into their consulting projects for the Commerce team and within the broader agency.
- You will be the go-to person for insight into Amazon, across all platforms.
- Be expected to be part of the strategy consultancy engagements.
- Be part of the consulting projects for specific client briefs where you will work with the engagement leads, and ideally lead some yourself.
- Work with different clients to help them define clear Amazon and ecommerce strategies.
- Able to work directly with the agencies clients on ecommerce strategy projects.
- Strong knowledge of the Amazon ecosystem, ideally with experience at Amazon.
- An understanding of the FMCG market is a significant plus.
- Comfortable with data and analytics.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Experience with analytics and data reporting tools preferred.
- Able to identify new areas of growth for Ecommerce.
- Confident self-starter who can take initiatives and run with them.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Laura Mann.