City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Ecommerce Manager - Marketing Agency - £30,000
I am currently recruiting for an Ecommerce Manager who will support the team on delivering Amazon and DTC strategy consultancy to their client database and prospect for new business. You will join one of the biggest media, content and technology agencies in the world.
- You will support on Commerce projects for both marketplaces and direct to consumer sites and have a detailed understanding of Amazon.
- You will be a key go to person for insight into Amazon across all platforms.
- You will be expected to project manage their key client initiates from an Amazon perspective, identifying the best strategies.
- Support delivery of Amazon and DTC ecommerce engagements.
- Provide specialist input on ecommerce consulting projects regarding Amazon
- Support on strategy engagements that focus on Amazon
- Identify new areas of growth for ecommerce.
- Good knowledge of ecommerce and retail with direct Amazon experience
- Strong knowledge of Amazon ecosystem, ideally with experience at Amazon
- Experience with analytics and data reporting tools.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 //
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Laura Mann.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox