14 days ago
Our client is a global fashion brand that are looking for an Ecommerce Coordinator to join their digital team. This is an exciting chance to work for a growing fashion accessories business, managing online content and managing the day to day running of the website. If you are an ambitious candidate who is looking for an opportunity to join a fast growing fashion company in West London this role is for you.
- You will be managing the user online experience, looking at on site conversion optimization
- Have experience in Google Analytics to analyse site activity
- Looking at content management, uploading new products.
- Planning, monitoring and updating stock
- Working with PPC and Affiliate marketing agencies to implement strategy for growth.
- Customer service escalations
- Working alongside the Marketing manager to plan and implement marketing activity including promotions, emails and sale periods
- Budget Management
- You will have solid experience in a similar ecommerce or online trading role with a proven track record of working on a transactional web site and generating sales.
- Experience of using Google Analytics
- Content management experience required, ‘Magento’ experience desired.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Executive Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox