about 1 month ago
I am currently looking for an Ecommerce Manager to join a huge international agency based in central London.
They are passionate about hiring the best talent in the market to drive and deliver winning results to their globally recognised clients.
This is an incredible opportunity for an individual with a strong eCommerce search background to work with global clients and to join one of the largest global media agencies doing award-winning work daily.
- You will join the Global Ecommerce Strategy team, this role is a truly unique and the Ecommerce centralized team is responsible for developing the commercial and full stack ecommerce offering for the clients.
- The focus will be around improving the conversion and digital experience of their clients brands on partner direct selling, retailer websites and enhance their search ability and drive through conversion.
- Support clients new and renewed focus on digital to drive product sales.
- Understand agency and client vertical objectives, challenges and needs to actively participate in long range strategic planning for client across both media planning and buying in the ecommerce space.
- Assist in developing commercial agreements, work to drive efficiencies and to show strong ROAS within the retail and direct selling ecommerce space.
- Develop bidding and activation plans for all in market paid search, paid media activations as well as merchandising opportunities within the digital walled garden of the retailer.
- Buy, plan and activate Amazon Advertising.
- Collaborate with creative / content partners to fulfil ecommerce requirements.
- Ecommerce strategy development at multiple levels, overall by category, global brand and by key local markets / brands. Categories – viewing product AOV, profitability, logistics and fulfilment elements.
- Develop partnership approach for Dunnhumby, Neilson, Amazon, Ebay, UK retailers etc.
- Be ambitious, driven and passionate about all things Ecommerce, with an excellent comprehension of how search serves as the backbone of online purchases.
- Excellent Ecommerce experience including paid search or SEO organic search, retailer Ecommerce activation client side or digital agency side.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Possess general knowledge f direct and brand marketing principles and strategies.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Executive Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox