26 days ago
I am currently recruiting for an Ecommerce Manager to join one of the biggest media, content and technology agencies in the world. They are looking for an Ecommerce Manager to join their dedicated ecommerce consulting practice where you will support the delivery of ecommerce projects and engagements for huge global fashion brands.
- Support on delivery of ecommerce project engagements.
- Help with documentation and research on individual markets and industries, as well as analysis specific to each project and client need.
- Assist in informing the development of the strategy, working with the engagement lead for the relevant project.
- Effectively project manage their key client initiates. Informing all stakeholders.
- Help with the operations of ecommerce project delivery.
- You will be part of the ecommerce hub, constantly improving the offerings for their clients.
- Identifying trends in the wider industry and developing consulting solutions around these.
- Ecommerce research and analysis of individual industries and sectors.
- Ecommerce strategy development and activations.
- Excellent knowledge of ecommerce and retail.
- Ideally some operational ecommerce experience.
- Comfortable with data and analytics.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Experience with analytics and data reporting tools preferred.
- Able to identify new areas of growth for Ecommerce.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Laura Mann.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox