£50000 - £80000 per annum
15 days ago
Ecommerce Manager / Head of Ecommerce - Luxury - £50,000 - £80,000)
I am currently recruiting for an Ecommerce Manager / Head of Ecommerce (DOE) to join a luxury lifestyle brand based in Marylebone. This brand is like no other, the brand consists of a magazine, worldwide café's, restaurants and stores and an ecommerce site that specialises in limited edition luxury pieces. You will drive the global Ecommerce business, have an understanding of luxury consumer behaviour and how to attune your message to different market needs!
- You will be seated in the core of the retail team, driving global ecommerce and E2E business through initiative and with a unique selection of product.
- The role is based in London reporting to the Head of Retail.
- You will take ownership of step-changing online sales.
- You will have a broad perspective and influence ecommerce aspects like customer experience, content management, global SEO, digital campaigns and fulfilment in collaboration with all departments involved: product development, web, creative, supply-chain, customer relations and CRM.
- Complete the platform overhaul according to defined stages and timings.
- Drive design and store functionality.
- Collaborate with the supply chain, merchandising and logistics manager to implement systems to assure the right stock is in the right place at the right time.
- Liaise with the online team to ensure that functionality and necessary structural changes to newsletters or the platform are made.
- Review internal marketing tools
- Drive paid-search approach.
- Ensure product is represented correctly via images, information and availability.
- Work with the creative department.
- You will understand luxury consumer behaviour and how to attune your message to different market needs.
- Hands on ecommerce experience
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Commercial, opportunity-driven and start-up mindset.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox